- Congestion in the nasal and sinus, runny nose.
- Respiratory issues such as tightness of the chest, difficulty in breathing, and wheezing
- Many others (cough, irritation of the throat, & sneezing)
Mold can grow on warm, damp, and humid surfaces. Without you knowing it, this fungus can slowly be taking over your home. Mold issues may arise as this fungus multiplies and grows inside your home. It can digest home materials such as adhesive, paint, and textile, which can eventually destroy some things and the structure of your home if left unchecked. Aside from that, this fungus can grow uncontrollably over time, resulting in health issues for everyone exposed to it. Spores of mold can be everywhere and may enter your home by air or attach themselves to people or things. As the spores get inside your home, they will attach themselves and grow on different items such as furniture, wall, countertop, books, and many others that can be suitable for its growth. Soon enough, these spores will continue to thrive, and mold at home will continue to grow uncontrollably, causing danger to you and your family’s health. If you and your family have been experiencing the following health symptoms, your home might have a mold problem: